Those Little Kawaii Paper Owls



Something to print, cut and assemble
I admit.
I secretly love printable stuff and cute little owls. When I saw these lovelies in my favorite Pinterest page, I knew that I have to add these to my growing collection of free printables. The colors of these owls are fascinating and the ease of assembling are noteworthy, as well.
In case you would love to have these, a website owned by 3Eyedbear have hundreds of these critters just waiting to be found!

Craft and Creativity even printed and assembled a couple of these darlings and they were quite adorable!




Click HERE download the template from 3EyedBear. It's totally free and a fun way to do craft with your friends, kids or the whole gang!

For more of these kinds of printables, visit my Pinterest page!
https://www.pinterest.com/dmagdalene/diy-printables/ 

Do you have any more printables that's so uber cute?

http://chronickindness.blogspot.com/p/blog-page_2.html

Did you enjoy the article? Then please sign up to access more amazing tips. A free gift is on your way! Enter your email address and get your free gift:


Delivered by FeedBurner
Post A Comment
  • Blogger Comment using Blogger
  • Facebook Comment using Facebook
  • Disqus Comment using Disqus

No comments :

Drop me a line...maybe more. I would love to hear from you! @))-->>-----