I Found It On Galleon.PH


Online shopping has grown tremendously over the years and the Filipinos have embraced this popular trend with open arms and wallets. A quick look at a study done by Visa International shows an overwhelming 90% of Filipinos are shopping online. But with this rising percentage, a lot of online shoppers like me are searching for products that are not available here in the Philippines. It's a relief that there's now Galleon.ph.

Filipinos are really shopping online!

Emerging Online Site

As a mom, I've always been looking for products that I've seen in stores in the USA, but are not available locally. These are the following products that I would really like to get from Galleon.ph. I've searched everywhere for these but our stores are not carrying these items:





1.Bragg Organic Apple Cider Vinegar 

This is the biggest bottle yet, at a whopping 32 oz! As early as November of last year, I can't find this brand or this size on the shelves of my favorite supermarkets. So, I was ecstatic upon seeing that Galleon.ph have this as part of their extensive selection of products!

Bragg Organic Apple Cider to chase those illnesses away.

 2. Tamagotchi

Oh,my! My daughter and I were just discussing that we can't find any more Tamagotchi here in the Philippines, and ta-dah - they have it! What makes this doubly interesting is that this particular kind of Tamagotchi is not the toy that I used to know. In fact, it's modern and digitalized. Thanks Galleon.ph!

Tamagotchi : Still the best virtual pet by Bandai


3. Kahlua Gourmet Ground Coffee

Definitely a great treat for coffee lovers like me. This Kahlua coffee variant is truly a gem and I can't find it here in the country. Imagine the taste of Arabica beans mingling with the heady rum, vanilla and caramel flavors of Kahlua Coffee Liquer! I'm in coffee heaven...








  • delicious rum, vanilla, and caramel flavors of Kahlua Coffee Liquer
  • - See more at: http://www.galleon.ph/product/detail/4627021/kahlua-gourmet-ground-coffee-original-12-ounce#sthash.z8lZcP5i.dpuf


    Kahlua Gourmet Ground Coffee? Yes, please!

    Coffee featuring the delicious rum, vanilla, and caramel flavors of Kahlua Coffee Liquer - See more at: http://www.galleon.ph/product/detail/4627021/kahlua-gourmet-ground-coffee-original-12-ounce#sthash.7GdP8Rol.dpuf
    Coffee featuring the delicious rum, vanilla, and caramel flavors of Kahlua Coffee Liquer - See more at: http://www.galleon.ph/product/detail/4627021/kahlua-gourmet-ground-coffee-original-12-ounce#sthash.7GdP8Rol.dpuf
    Coffee featuring the delicious rum, vanilla, and caramel flavors of Kahlua Coffee Liquer - See more at: http://www.galleon.ph/product/detail/4627021/kahlua-gourmet-ground-coffee-original-12-ounce#sthash.7GdP8Rol.dpuf

    Perks

    Aside from the great products that you can buy online, Galleon.ph takes care of the little things that make shopping a wonderful experience. Where else can you find these:

    • Prices are all-inclusive and they take care of shipping, customs and taxes.
    • Ships nationwide and delivers via air (6-12 business days) and sea (35-40 business days).
    • Has efficient customer care. With that, buying and shipping of items not on their website can be requested.
    • Has multiple payment modes.
    • Has a “ship my item” feature where in Galleon.ph act as a PO box service but you don’t get charged shipping fee by the box but on the item itself. www.galleon.ph/shipmyitem
    You can check the Galleon.ph website at http://www.galleon.ph/
    Don't forget to follow them on the following social media sites:

    If you hurry and shop today, you can avail of the 10% off coupons till March 5! So hurry and do your online shopping now!
    For my readers, comment and share my post so I can give you the discount code as giveaway.





    Post A Comment
    • Blogger Comment using Blogger
    • Facebook Comment using Facebook
    • Disqus Comment using Disqus

    1 comment :

    1. You have a lovely blog. Thank you so much for sharing.

      ReplyDelete

    Drop me a line...maybe more. I would love to hear from you! @))-->>-----