Helping Busy Individuals: Gocery and sEATs



Last October 2015, I had the privilege of writing an advertorial for Globe Telecoms, the country's premiere mobile brand through Clickthecity. Incidentally, my family and I are all subscribers of the giant network so it was fun writing for them. I had a great opportunity to test both mobile apps - Gocery and sEATs and up till now, both are very useful and running well.

As women, we are often tasked with the the mundane chores of restaurant reservations or buying groceries for our families. Most often than not, we dislike making reservation calls especially when we are already outside the home. Going to the groceries can sometimes be taxing especially when there are little ones needing attention or there's too much work at the office.

Read my review for the Gocery and sEATs mobile apps at Clickthecity. And tell me how the apps helped you in your daily grind.

Click on the link:
Gocery and sEATs: Two New Apps to Make City Life Easier


http://chronickindness.blogspot.com/p/blog-page_2.html
Did you enjoy the article? Then please sign up to access more amazing tips. A free gift is on your way!
Enter your email address and get your free gift:


Delivered by FeedBurner
Post A Comment
  • Blogger Comment using Blogger
  • Facebook Comment using Facebook
  • Disqus Comment using Disqus

No comments :

Drop me a line...maybe more. I would love to hear from you! @))-->>-----