My Belkin Wishlist

My Wishlist Galore!
It's all a matter of connectivity, isn't it? 

Everyday, we find ourselves getting more and more dependent on gadgets that make our lives easier. These gizmos make it effortless for us to reach out to friends and loved ones from around the globe, or even when they're just nearby. These gadgets can also assist us with work-related tasks. 


For people with multiple gadgets, challenges arise when these little babies have to get their power drink either inside the house or on the go. The downside with technology is that cables are downright tricky and need to be suited for a particular gadget, or else, suffer the consequences of damaged thingamajigs. 

Why I love Belkin @))-->>-----

Belkin has always been creating products that inspire and are innovative. The brand has always been identified with quality, affordability and seamless connectivity, RAWR! No, wonder that for my gadgets, I only trust Belkin. Do I have to rub it in?

Today, I'm sharing my Belkin Wishlist to everyone. Christmas is just around the corner and I am making my list, plus checking it twice. I'm sure that these Belkin beauties will have your tech-hearts-a-flutter! 


Looky....

My Top 5 Most Wanted Belkin Products:

1. Belkin Dual Swivel Charger with Lightning to USB Cable

THE GOOD: Imagine charging 2 gadgets with a charger that rotates to 90 degrees and you'll see why I love to have these in my hands. The cable that's included in the pack is 4" in length, yes! No more gadgets in a death choke like Hangman (don't you just hate short cables?) 
THE BAD: I never realized this could be a life changer. With 2 lightning cables, Apple products can be charged simultaneously- be it your iPad, iPhone, iTouch...you get the drift? Sad part, I still don't have this Belkin! 
 THE UGLY: When there's only 1 outlet in a Coffee shop, hotel or airport, and another person has this gigantic plug that covers up the whole thing...it could get ugly without the Belkin. It could mean war! That swiveling prongs assure that you'll be able to charge even in a crowded Cafe outlet, without getting into a fight! Amazing cable that even doubles as peacekeeper. Hurrah!   

Belkin Dual Swivel Charger with Lightning to USB Cable

2. Belkin Road Rockstar 4 Port Family Car Charger Port 7.2A (Black)

THE GOOD: Definitely a much-needed purchase for a family of 4, like mine! A 6 foot long charging cable with 4 USB ports that allows even passengers at the back to charge their gadgets? Priceless! It even gives a speedy charge and lets you clip the Road Rockstar at the back of the passenger or driver seat for ease of use.
THE BAD: How we can ever get along without this Rockstar is beyond me! Road trips can be extremely taxing without the entire family wanting to charge their smartphones or tablets! Without this baby, it's just one long bad trip. 
THE UGLY: Don't you just hate it when backseat passengers reach over in front to charge their gadget in one puny lighter charger? Can't they just wait for the next pit stop to charge? Obviously, tempers can fly and it's no joyride! 


Belkin Road Rockstar 4 Port Family Car Charger Port 7.2A (Black)

3. Belkin Mixit 4 Feet 90 Degrees Lightning to USB Cable (Black)

THE GOOD: Charge. Connect. Sync. All these are possible using just one cable. The sleek right angle tip is pure genius! Who would've thought of designing this cable to protect the plug and ease out the strain on the cable? Fast charging and data transfer is possible and is made for your iPhone, iPad or iPod.
THE BAD: Regret. Regret. Why didn't I buy this Belkin when my lightning cable went dead on me? The bad part of regret is that it always happens in the end. Duh.  
THE UGLY: "My precious." I really got to have this...it would end all my *ahem* suffe-ring: no more endless replacements of expensive cables due to damaged tips. 

Belkin Mixit 4 Feet 90 Degrees Lightning to USB Cable (Black)

4. Belkin Universal Window and Dash Car Navigation Mount for Smartphones (Black)

THE GOOD: This Belkin is fierce! I would be most happy having this as my trusty companion to hold any device that measures up to 6 inches. Hubby will love this, it can be mounted securely on the dashboard or window. Rotate it, tilt it...whip it good (especially with my husband's bulky smartphone)! You can easily do all of that to choose just the right angle for navigation. 
THE BAD: The way that traffic is so horrible these days, we can't go out without using our Waze. We can't navigate our way through traffic and dirt road without this Dashing helper, either. For drivers, it's a must!  
THE UGLY: I rode with a close friend of mine and oh, it was u-g-l-y! I was holding my phone, checking the Waze, and making her read the tiny street names on the screen. It was a silly and dangerous thing to do! There should be a Belkin Universal Window and Dash Car Navigation Mount inside all our vehicles! 

Belkin Universal Window and Dash Car Navigation Mount for Smartphones (Black)


5. Belkin Micro USB Cable with Lightning Connector Adapter (Black)

THE GOOD: Just one cable to charge numerous devices? YES, please! Charging and syncing your Micro-USB devices such as Android smartphones, tablets or Kindle and your Lightning connector Apple devices like iPhones, iPads, iTouch or Nano is a breeze! That ingenious little rubber clasp will ensure that your connectors don't get misplaced inside your bags. What a beauty! 
THE BAD: Where have you been all my life? I've been tangled, tripped and made crazy with lots of cables in one big heap! My bag is full of cables alone, it's crazy! Totally bad experience, if you'll ask me. I thank you Belkin for this, it's a must-have for people like me who have numerous devices. 
THE UGLY: I.Must.Have.This.Now! I can envision myself being tangled-free and never rummaging inside my bag for endless lengths of cables and connectors again. How many precious minutes were spent just raking inside my tote? I'm so glad that this product is available. I really am!   

Belkin Micro USB Cable with Lightning Connector Adapter (Black)

Good News

I'm happy to tell you that My Top 5Most Wanted Belkin Products are now available. Check them out at Lazada and get them while they're hot! 

Click on the link to my happy place: http://www.lazada.com.ph/belkin-ph-by-macpower/  

My Top 5 Belkins at Lazada

 

What about  you? What's your Belkin Wishlist this year?

http://chronickindness.blogspot.com/p/blog-page_2.html

Did you enjoy the article? Then please sign up to access more amazing tips. A free gift is on your way! Enter your email address and get your free gift:


Delivered by FeedBurner
Post A Comment
  • Blogger Comment using Blogger
  • Facebook Comment using Facebook
  • Disqus Comment using Disqus

No comments :

Drop me a line...maybe more. I would love to hear from you! @))-->>-----